Some folks didn't see this, trying to resend:

Hi,

I twisted our war maven plugin so that it can now be used to either install
a tuscany standalone application to a directory with the similar structure
as we have for the WAR or create a zip file containing all the required
artifacts and you can unzip it somewhere to run.

Do you see any values? I found it simplify my life to deploy the
helloworldwsclient sample which has quite a few dependencies.

If the answer is yes, I can check in the changes into trunk.