Hi Raymond,

Please help me understand a little more of this...

- Do you mean that istead of building the application jar  (say
helloworldcalculator.jar) you'd figure out the required extensions and other
dependencies and generate .zip file that will package all of this.  Then I
simply extract the contents of the zip in the place where I have already
extracted the standalone distro.  Is this what what you mean?

- Further imagining (may be this is asking for trouble) - if we can build a
zip file that will contain the applicatoin and standalone distro and also a
bat / sh file that the user simply run instead of typing java -jar
bin/launcher.jar -xyz.jar and so on.

Thanks

- Venkat