Further to this,  you''l find that the eclipse projects base the locations
of jars that they depend on a variable called M2_REPO,
but that variable is not set.  So you'll either need to set this variable
and use maven to install these dependencies into your maven repository,  or
you will need redirect the dependencies to other projects in your eclipse
workspace.

You can set the M2_REPO variable by right clicking on the java project,
select Properties -=> Java Build Path and click "Add Variable". The variable
should be set to a Folder  which is ~/.m2/repository  where ~ is your home
folder/directory.

Regards, Kelvin.