I had tried it, but now I realised that when I executed this command I was
outside the folder java, now I am trying it in folder java and it seems to
be working. Thanks.

Adriano Crestani

On 10/16/06, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Once you generate the project files, you should be able to go to eclipse
and
do an import : Existing projects into Workspace, and select the directory
you ran mvn -Peclipse eclipse:eclipse. Note that the command will generate
eclipse project files for all projects contained on the sub directory tree
you ran the command.

- Luciano