Hello,
I got it to build but I had to put in a hack so my localhost file included an
entry
127.0.0.1 people.apache.org

Now for me I had to put a TC server on my local box listening on port 80 to get it to work. I was told by someone else that just doing this in the host file was sufficient.

I'm not sure why you need to do this ... it seem maven chokes when it can't find the machine listed in your pom.xml repsitory even though the artifact is resolved in a valid up and running repo. Seems like a bug to me.

YMMV

Ignacio Silva-Lepe wrote:
Well, ibiblio repo seems to be up (I can ping it and browse it) and yet the
error persists. The databinding-castor does not seem to specify where to
look for the plugin, but the error below does not show ibiblio as one of the
specified remote repositories.