Hi,

I am not sure about the problem you are facing.  But then I am trying to put
in a slightly modified user experience for the website.  There is another
thread called 'Updates to WebSite' where this is being discussed.  I should
be able to put something up on the SVN this weekend.  You might then want to
fit in your content there.

Thanks

- Venkat