Hi,  I guess we will anyways do what Jim is mentioning here i.e. only have
the shared dependencies up in the dependencymanagement.  For example in the
case of sca-tools I would check if any of the required depedencies and
versions have already been mentioned in the dependencyManagement - if they
match then I leave it at that otherwise I specify explicitly in the
sca-tools pom.

- Venkat