On Nov 7, 2006, at 8:35 AM, Venkata Krishnan wrote:

Hi, I guess we will anyways do what Jim is mentioning here i.e. only have the shared dependencies up in the dependencymanagement. For example in the
case of sca-tools I would check if any of the required depedencies and
versions have already been mentioned in the dependencyManagement - if they
match then I leave it at that otherwise I specify explicitly in the
sca-tools pom.

That sounds right. Raymond, does this mesh with your understanding?

Jim

- Venkat