Hmm, seems like my attempt at table building below did not work well, how
about now.

Also, in 'Bindings and session id', wsa:To is obviously not the source epr.
For some reason I thought the destination address was supposed to be an epr
but as you know, it is only a URI. So I guess we could try the convention of
using a reference prop or parm in the source epr (wsa:From).