Hi Luciano,

Is the DAS container a component or binding? If it is in the former, I would think it should go under container/container.das, otherwise binding/binding/das/

Also, the dependency in the module should be against a version of DAS and not the DAS project directly so that it is treated as an external dependency like Axis or OpenEJB.

Jim