You could find it here :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/das/samples/das.service/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/samples/das/service/DASServiceImpl.java

DAS could use a external file as a configuration file, where commands can be
defined externally (e.g. SQL Queries). This is optional, and calling
configureService would tell the SCA service to use a specific config file.
The config file is used on the DAS factory.

   >> this.das = DAS.FACTORY.createDAS(config);

A config file would look like :

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/das/samples/das.service.client/src/main/resources/CompanyConfig.xml

- Luciano

On 11/8/06, Jim Marino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Nov 8, 2006, at 10:58 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

> Yes, Jim comments are more towards what's coming...
>
> What we have today (das/samples/das.service and
> das/samples/das.service.client) is more towards integration on the
> Application Layer as Venkata mentioned... And that's how I don't
> know how to
> get rid of the configureServices...

Can you point me to what "configureServices" are?

Thanks,
Jim