I would like to propose the following improvements to our build scripts:

Linux:
Rename sca/makedist.sh and sdo/makedist.sh to builddist.sh to indicate that they are "build" scripts and avoid confusion with the makebindist.sh scripts which are used internally by the Makefiles

Windows:
Move build_tuscany_sca.bat to sca/builddist.bat and build_tuscany_sdo.bat to sdo/builddist.bat to be more consistent with Linux (we're already using the same names for the other build.sh and build.bat scripts).

Thoughts?