Hi Adriano,

 Thanks for reporting this. I'm surprised it's not throwing an
exception -- I'll look into it.

Brent

On 12/6/06, Adriano Crestani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was executing a query using a stored procedure that was defined in a .xml
file. The procedure was a simple select: <Command name="all cart items"
SQL="SELECT * from CART_ITEM WHERE CART_ID = ?" kind="Select"/> where I just
need to set one parameter. But I mistakenly set 2 parameters. Then I ran the
application, there was no exception, but it didn't worked as expected. So I
debugged the code and I found what was happening. The DAS tried to execute
the query, but as there was more parameters than expected it threw an
exception inside the method
org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.impl.ReadCommandImpl.executeQuery(). I don't know
if the jdbc generated this exception or whatever, but the point is that a
problem occurs and no exception was reported and I couldn't know what was
happening. I suggest that if an exception be thrown it should be reported to
the user, in the SDO/DAS case, the coder, in other words, at least an
Exception.printStackTrace() should be called. Anyway, this is only my
suggestion ; )

Adriano Crestani