Great, I have commited changes to use 0.8.0 version and it's working now.

On 12/7/06, Jim Marino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Dec 7, 2006, at 12:02 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

> Well, a broken build is useless to everyone, so while we try to
> find the
> proper solution I'm going to deliver the solution proposed by David.

This offending artifact was the maven plugin to generate OSGi bundle
manifests for the OSGi extension. It shouldn't have to be tied to a
specific version of the plugin so I would just go ahead and change it
to whatever one works.

Jim