Although unrelated to the now-fixed build problem, quotes may be missing
from the felix sections of pom files.

c:\tuscany\java\spec\sdo-api\pom.xml
           <plugin>
               <groupId>org.apache.felix.plugins</groupId>
               <artifactId>maven-osgi-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>0.8.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
               <extensions>true</extensions>
               <configuration>
                   <osgiManifest>
                       <bundleName>${pom.name}</bundleName>
                       <bundleDescription>${pom.description
}</bundleDescription>
                       <bundleVendor>${pom.organization.name
}</bundleVendor>
                       <bundleLocalization>plugin</bundleLocalization>
                       <bundleSymbolicName>commonj.sdo</bundleSymbolicName>
                       <exportPackage>commonj.sdo;version="${specVersion}",
commonj.sdo.helper;version="${specVersion}, commonj.sdo.impl
;version="${specVersion}"</exportPackage>

^
                   </osgiManifest>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>

c:\tuscany\java\spec\commonj\pom.xml
           <plugin>
               <groupId>org.apache.felix.plugins</groupId>
               <artifactId>maven-osgi-plugin</artifactId>
               <version>0.8.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
               <extensions>true</extensions>
               <configuration>
                   <osgiManifest>
                       <bundleName>${pom.name}</bundleName>
                       <bundleDescription>${pom.description
}</bundleDescription>
                       <bundleVendor>${pom.organization.name
}</bundleVendor>
                       <bundleLocalization>plugin</bundleLocalization>
                       <bundleSymbolicName>commonj.twm</bundleSymbolicName>
                       <exportPackage>commonj.timers;version="${specVersion}",
commonj.work;version="${specVersion}</exportPackage>
                                                                  ^
                   </osgiManifest>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>