Hi,

I have committed all changes and hopefully we must see the changed website
in a max of over 4 hours.

Thanks for all the feedback and comments.

- Venkat

http://people.apache.org/~svkrish/tuscanySite/site-publish/sca_documentation.html

> and click on Getting started with SCA Java Milestone 2
> Release<
http://people.apache.org/~svkrish/tuscanySite/site-publish/java_sca_overview.html

This is as intended.  Why do you think it is wrong?  Is is because the
page title does not match the link?  This page does contain "Getting
Started" information for SCA Java M2.  Do you think the name of the
page, or the name of the link, need to be updated?  Or do you think
the content of the page is not appropriate?

> 2. I am not sure what the numbering and indented sections on this page
> mean.
> It is the index from Getting started with SCA Java? You may want to get
rid
> of it.
> 3. I wish there was an easy way on the download page to identify what's
in
> the release. Can we we link to readme?

The content from the readme should be placed in the SCA Releases page.
Currently this page is only linked from Releases.  Maybe it could be
linked from other places as well.

> 4. Can we get rid of the word 'perscribed by OSOA'  in the on

http://people.apache.org/~svkrish/tuscanySite/site-publish/java_sca_overview.html

> "Tuscany provides a Java implementation for the SCA specifications *
> prescribed* by OSOA."
> "Tuscany Java SCA provides an implementation for the SCA specification
that
> is available on www.osoa.org"

It should be specifications not specification as there are a numnber of
them.  How about "Tuscany Java SCA provides an implementation for
the SCA specifications that are available on www.osoa.org"?

   Simon