I've updated to revision  489777, and the das java overview is missing the
"release contents" like :

Currently, the project's code base includes an implementation of a DAS RDB
(relational database) with following key features :
DAS M1 release - Key features

  -

  RDB CRUD operations in terms of SDO DataObjects
  -

  Optimistic concurrency control
  -

  Generated database IDs
  -

  Stored procedures
  -

  Paging API
  -

  1..1 and 1..n relationships
  -

  Partial row updates

DAS M2 release - Key features

  - DAS Core features
     -

     MySQL support
     -

     Static Data Objects
     -

     Dynamic root for static graphs
     -

     "Unique" attribute on relationships
     -

     Explicit ResultSet shape definition
     -

     Improved logging
     -

     Programmatic Configuration
     -

     Helper for empty SDO Graph
     -

     Convention over configuration
     -

        Column named "ID" is the PK
        -

        Column named "xxx_ID" is the FK to table "xxx"
        - DAS Samples
     -

     Tomcat integration and automated DAS samples testing (htmlUnit)
     -

     DAS Samples now have all dependencies and source code inside the
     sample war

You can also look at our Tuscany DAS
Wiki<http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/DAS_Java_Overview>for
more updated and live information. .
Did you move this to a different location ?