The project was uploaded here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1040

On 1/9/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To get more people helping on this I was wondering if we should add the
code
to the trunk, where more people would have access to review and contribute
to the code. Could you guys advise me where is best for me to place this
initial code (non working at the moment) ? Should it go to my sandbox ? Or
could place it under someplace inside the cpp sdo directory in trunk, but
leave it out of the main build ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

On 1/9/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is NO DAS C++ specification, we are trying to base on how Java DAS
> works, but making necessary design changes to integrate with SDO C++.
>
> --
> Luciano Resende
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende <http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende
>

> On 1/9/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Is there a DAS C++ specification?

> > developing
> > > it
> > converted