+1 to Haleh's suggestion

On 1/20/07, haleh mahbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I propose that we move FAQ to the Wiki  and  make it more accessible for
updates.
We can link from the website to the FAQ which will reside on the Wiki.

This difficult update process is probably the reason for FAQ being so empty.

We have been answering the same questions multiple times and an easier
access to the FAQ will encourage everyone to help, including non-committers.