Dan Murphy wrote:
Sorry about that... finger trouble !

It seems that with the exception of the few obvious name clashes we can just go ahead and create pages. If later we discover a clash then we will need to
change the page name accordingly. Assuming you use the normal wiki link
markup cwiki fixes the link changes.

Where their is an obvious cross area topic/chapter we can just prefix the
page name with something appropriate... a couple of examples:

The "Introduction" for the "SCA in Java User Guide" would become "SCA Java
User - Introduction"...
The "Introduction" for the "SCA in CPP Developer Guide" would become "SCA
CPP Dev - Introduction"...

Most page names are unique enough. For example "Obtaining Tuscany's Java SCA Implementation" is a user guide document (currently) but the name is unique
enough not to worry about prefixing it... and besides it might also want
including elsewhere.

So, as general guidance, if we write a document with a name that is
obviously going to clash with another in a different domain... prefix it....
otherwise don't bother.

There is a minor "bummer" about prefixing, but it only effects us if we use
some of the macros (we can't avoid having the prefix visible)... but this
seems a minor concern given the complexity of multiple spaces. I had stopped
writing (pending a "conclusion" on this thread), but now I'm going to get
back to it...

WDYT ?