OK, but when do I this:

cd das
mvn

It is printed:

C:\Adriano\Faculdade\Tuscany\tuscany\sdo>cd ..

C:\Adriano\Faculdade\Tuscany\tuscany>cd das

C:\Adriano\Faculdade\Tuscany\tuscany\das>mvn
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   Tuscany DAS
[INFO]   Tuscany DAS for Relational Databases
[INFO]   Tuscany DAS Samples
[INFO]   Tuscany DAS Company Sample
[INFO]   Tuscany DAS J2SE Customer Sample
[INFO]   Tuscany DAS Distribution
[INFO]   Tuscany DAS Samples Distribution
[INFO]   Tuscany DAS JavaDoc Distribution
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Tuscany DAS
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin

Reason: Error getting POM for 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin'
from
the repository: Failed to resolve artifact, possibly due to a repository
list th
at is not appropriately equipped for this artifact's metadata.
 org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
 apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
 codehaus-snapshot (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
 apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Feb 15 12:07:40 VET 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/4M
[INFO]

The same happens on sdo directory.

Adriano Crestani

On 2/15/07, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Feb 14, 2007, at 10:15 PM, Adriano Crestani wrote:

> I suppose it would download many dependencies before "BUILD
> SUCCESSFUL", but
> no dependency was download :s
>
> Am I missing something or it should work this way?

It is meant to work this way. The top-level directory is just a
placeholder - the actual modules are underneath it (sdo, das, sca,
etc.). You should be able to check out any one of those on its own
and build it separately.

--
Jeremy