On Feb 19, 2007, at 4:32 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

On Feb 19, 2007, at 3:45 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

Quick comment...

I'd suggest three release bundles (source):
* kernel
* runtime (which includes the three runtimes you mention above)
* core samples
with binary distributions of the standalone assembly plus maven
artifacts (including the war and itest plugins).

Don't you need to distribute the spec jars as well ?

Yes, and I think we should have stricter release criteria for these as well. Specifically: +1 I have compared the candidate to the spec and have not found any discrepancy[1] +0 I have reviewed them but have not done a detailed comparison to the spec -1 I have compared the candidate to the spec and have found a discrepancy

with any -1 being a veto.

Thoughts?
+1 on the vote for spec release criteria