On Feb 19, 2007, at 3:45 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

Quick comment...

I'd suggest three release bundles (source):
* kernel
* runtime (which includes the three runtimes you mention above)
* core samples
with binary distributions of the standalone assembly plus maven
artifacts (including the war and itest plugins).

Don't you need to distribute the spec jars as well ?
What about java-docs ?

Yeah, we'll need to distribute the spec jars. For OSOA JavaDoc, I don't think we need it other than posting something to the web site (the jar is small enough and doesn't contain any implementation). For Kernel JavaDoc, I'd just assume we cut a source distribution which people can use and have online JavaDoc (in addition to the binary distributions).

Jim