On Feb 19, 2007, at 9:15 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

I have updated the patch and tried building DAS against it and seemed ok.
One small question, around the versions :

-    <version>1-incubator</version>
+    <version>2-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>

We are changing from incubator to incubating ?

A while ago the incubator "standardized" on incubating. This happened in the middle of our M2 so to avoid confusing users I didn't change the name in that one but for the next I was migrating to the new form.

--
Jeremy