+1.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeremy Boynes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 6:09 PM
Subject: [RTC] Release prep: project wide parent pom and buildtools

In prep for release, I plan to update the project-wide parent pom to
reflect project-wide settings. Attached is the delta I plan to make
compared to M2 but in brief the changes are:

* change the version to 2-incubating
* remove the semi-official repo on the WS zone (if still needed the
axis module can define this)
* add in the official incubator repo for plugins and artifacts
* remove the global SCM definition as each release bundle should
define its own
* added some informational comments

Given the project-wide impact I'd like review before committing,
especially from the SDO and DAS modules.
Naturally, here's my +1

Thanks
--
Jeremy