Any doc, even incomplete, will help us understand the supported features. Are you developing that doc on our Wiki?

O.K. I've just checked in a first cut of the release doc for kernel here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/kernel/

There will be other release docs for the runtimes (standalone, webapp, iTest). I'm sure I missed a bunch of things so if people could update the doc I would appreciate it.

I know those of us working on trunk would also appreciate it if you could volunteer some of your time to implement them as well.

Jim

I'd like to. I'm trying to work on some end to end scenarios first to help put these features in context.

I've also checked in a sample that demonstrates SCA 1.0 conversational services and callbacks here:

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/core-samples/ standalone/loanapplication/

Do you have any other samples or suggestions you feel would be useful for the kernel release?

Jim