Hum,
I have a doubt now ...
I'm sure I have this into my scdl on the server side but I don't remenber if I have this import into the client scdl.
I'm at home now but be sure I will look this monday morning (GMT+1).
So, I'll send something soon ;-)

Have a nice week-end,
Thanks for your help.

--
Guillaume.

Do you have an <import.sdo> in you scdl which i think is required to use
static SDOs? See the bigbank sample for an example:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-M2/samples/applications/bigbank/webclient/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/default.scdl

  ...ant