Hi Jeremy,

I think what you're suggesting is along the lines of the 'whilst I could
deploy nested composites' thought (I may have misunderstood you though)...
I would have liked to deploy two separate composites as it seemed likely
that the code path could be different when using nested composites (which I
also planned to do, presuming these would be optimised).... this way I would
end up with tests for databindings test for :
inter component
inter composite (in a nested composite)
inter composite (not nested)
Does that make sense ?

Ideally I would like to do the inter composite (not nested) between 2 jvms,
Sebastien's did something similar (although in a single JVM) by
instantiating a second SCATestCase to deploy additional composites (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-integration/testing/sca/itest/bindings/bindingsclient/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/itest/WSBindingsClientTestCase.java
)
I was wondering if the there are plans to improve iTest (& plugin if
applicable) to facilitate multi-vm / non-nested multiple composite testing.

Cheers,
Dan