+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Marino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 7:12 AM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release 2.0-alpha of SCA Java kernel

On Mar 5, 2007, at 5:03 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> I have posted release candidates of the 2.0-alpha kernel release on my

> home directory at people.apache.org and uploaded the artifacts to the
> maven repo for:
> SCA Parent POM       1.0-incubating
> SCA Composite Plugin 1.0-incubating
> SCA Kernel           2.0-alpha
> SCA Runtime          2.0-alpha
> SCA Core Samples     2.0-alpha
>
> Please review and then vote on whether we should release them.
>
> These are dependent on the vote for the sca-api's. Also, the JXTA
> module which had a problematic dependency on Bouncy Castle is not
> included in these releases.
>
> Thanks
> --
+1

I've also added a 5-minute Jumpstart guide to getting the samples going
here, linked off the Java SCA page: http://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Jumpstart. I'll update it to include the
download links when we have them ready to go.

Jim

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.