Seems like Raymond generates the SDO representation of the wsdl as well as
the data in the the XSDs. This seems to be due to the use of wrapped style
of ws binding (or is it always necessary ?). Interesting thought that this
is required, personally I'd not have guessed it would be needed as I'd
assumed the wsdl is the domain of (transport) bindings rather than
databindings.

Would like to make a couple of minor tweaks to what Raymond did (generate
the SDO objects in a non-default package) so we can do sdo<->jaxb between
client and service

Thanks for helping chaps,
Dan

On 07/03/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/7/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you try with the very latest SVN code both the JAXB and SDO WS tests
> should work now as Raymond made so fixes over night (works for me now).
>
> I don't think the tests using the default binding will work right now as
> there's no default binding implemented yet.
>
>    ...ant
>
> On 3/7/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Dan, I've just spent a couple of days stepping through the SCA code
> and
> > trying various tests to build up my knowledge a little. I note the
> > databinding tests are being updated and you are asking for some help (
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1149). I just updated
from
> > SVN
> > (for the integration branch) and ran up your tests and get the same
> > result,
> > i.e. the JAXB/WS combination passes while the other three fails. By
way
> of
> > education for me I'm  going to have a crack at debugging and see how I
> get
> > one. Have you already solved this problem?  Anything I should
> particularly
> > look out for in terms of configuring and debugging the tests?
> >
> > Simon

Hi Ant

Yes, thanks, I just discovered that. I went back and did a mvn clean and a
rebuild and now I see both the sdo and jaxb ws tests working now.