If that helps, I have been able to use the Jetty service in the integration branch as a ServletHost to expose Web Services with the Axis2 binding. To see this working you can take a look at the sca/ extensions/axis2/samples/helloworld-ws sample.

Cool, do you want to pull up the Axis2 binding to have it work off the 2.0 alpha kernel release so we can get a WS stack integrated? I think it would be useful if we could release Axis around the time we release some of the other extensions, e.g. Spring, Groovy and JPA.

Jim