Jim Marino wrote:
+1 from me.

A side comment, this will give us the ability to init a single runtime instance in a method annotated with a Junit @BeforeClass annotation and reuse it across multiple test methods. I think it will be interesting for integration tests in particular.

Raymond, are you going to also adjust the SCATestCaseRunner utility class to support JUnit4 test cases? or I can help port that class if you prefer, let me know.

--Jean-Sebastien

FYI this functionality using SCA annotations is already supported in trunk if you care to use it in the integration branch.

Jim

Can you point me to an example? Thanks.