On 3/14/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I forgot to say what is new in this release!

SDO C++ has a 30-40% performance improvement.
SCA Native has language support for C++, Python and Ruby, binding support
for sca, webservices and rest plus samples to demonstrate these bindings.

Cheers,

On 14/03/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have posted a release candidate here:
> http://people.apache.org/~robbinspg/M3-RC1/
>
> Before starting a vote for this I would appreciate some folk trying it out
> and reporting the silly errors that will require a vote to restart. Please
> reply here with any problems (or success) you may have.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Pete

I've just run RAT over the 6 packages and found & fixed a few files
with missing Apache licenses (see r518120).

I also found the following files that I'm not sure should be in the
released packages:
sdo/doc/CommittersGuide.txt
sdo/doc/DesignNotes.htm
sca/doc/CppGeneratorTool.txt
These are all Tuscany developers documentation, not user docs.

sdo/runtime/core/src/.cdtbuild
sdo/runtime/core/src/.cdtproject
sdo/runtime/core/src/.project
These are Eclipse CDT project files - we don't have any docs to
explain how to develop in or compile with EclipseCDT, so should these
be in the SDO src package?

Cheers
Andy