On Mar 15, 2007, at 3:49 PM, robert burrell donkin wrote:

On 3/13/07, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The Tuscany community recently voted to release version 1.0-
incubating of our implementation of the API classes for the OSOA
specification V1.0:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200703.mbox/%
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The source archives and RAT reports can be found at:
   http://people.apache.org/~jboynes/sca-api-r1.0-1.0-incubating
and the binary in the Maven repo at:
   http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/org/osoa/
sca-api-r1.0/1.0-incubating

ok except for the signature issue

major issues

gpg --verify sca-api-r1.0-1.0-incubating.jar.asc sca-api-r1.0-1.0- incubating.jar gpg: Signature made Sun Mar 4 01:53:25 2007 GMT using DSA key ID 11007026
gpg: BAD signature from "Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

MD5 sums look right

There appears to be a bug in the gpg plugin for mvn. When I did this release I used gpg:sign as a goal on the command line and that consistently generates invalid keys for all except the last artifact (in this case the JavaDoc) even in the local repo. When I did the kernel modules I added a profile to the build which includes gpg:sign and for those all artifacts seem to have valid signatures.

Rather than resign the deployed artifacts (just in case there is something squiffy going on), I'll pull them down, add a profile to the pom and then redeploy them.

--
Jeremy