I can continue to contribute on the following items, as I have already
started them:

  * contribution store (and maybe artifact redistribution)
  * contribution tool (command line and plugin?)

BTW, we will need the assembly services for the contribution piece ? You had
started some work on that area, are you still going to work on that ?
Otherwise I might take a look on that too..

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende