I've seen it. Thanks. The standalone server is nice, but I'm looking for a client, similar to what we had in Tuscany M1. I want to be able to write the main method of a client program, set up the Tuscany environment myself from the main method, and start that program like any other Java program without a specific launcher, from the command line with java.exe, from an IDE, etc.

Do you want a runtime or a way for non-managed code to obtain a ComponentContext? If it is the later, there was a proposal to the spec group Jeremy had written up but was not standardized. I think we should implement that. This would be semantically different than what was in M1 as locateService() has been removed from the spec (which was a good thing IMO to have done).

Jim