On 3/22/07, Jeremy Boynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Mar 22, 2007, at 8:47 AM, Simon Laws wrote:
>> Ok, cool, so I can run a simple app in a single VM. Let me try it
>> out.

Just to set expectations, I don't think the system configuration in
the default runtime has been switched over to the federated deployer
yet. So if you run the calc sample on that runtime then it will still
be using the old stuff.

If you want to experiment with the federated stuff, you would need to
use the scdl from the master profile in the demo.

--
Jeremy