Hi,
Our  Wiki website is incomplete and some of the links point readers to
incorrect information or empty links.
I'm interested in getting the website into a consumable form and look
forward to any help that I can get for this.

Here is how I'll approach this:
- Compare the content to the old website and move over some of the relevant
missing information to the wiki
- Identify areas where information is incorrect or seems to be incorrect.
I'll start discussions to collect the right information to update the Wiki
with.
- Look for content that can be brought forward to the Wiki, for example
guides, documentation, etc.

It would be great to get feedback early on and during this process. Are
there things that you wish would be fixed immediately?
Thanks for your help to make the website useful.

Haleh