From: Simon Laws [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 4:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: JAVA_SCA_M2 slides

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/47512/TuscanyJAV
> ASCA.pdf which contains some slides about Java SCA Runtime. They are
> based on M2 but perhaps some graphics could serve to be reused for the
> web site or future documentation.
>
> Regards,
>

> Sebastian Salvucci
>

> Hi Sebastian

The look pretty cool to me. I particularly like the 3Dness of them. At
the
level you have described the code I don't think it would be too much of
problem to bring the diagrams into line with how the code is now. What
tool
did you use to prepare the diagrams? Are you happy to share the source?

Regards

Great, Thanks for pointing that out Sebastian. It would be good to have a
go at moving them forward to reflecting the new code base. Are you looking
at head now or are you using the released code in M2? Maybe what we could do
is make a page on the wiki and document each slide/part of the
infrastructure and the look at how the code works now. Then update the
diagrams accordingly. I'm just learning how the latest code works so it's
all good edcuational stuff.

Raymond has, in the past, been working on an architecure guide [1] but I
know that this is a little out of date too. Maybe we can join forces and
help him out.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Tuscany+Architecture+Guide