Haleh,
 thanks for this,  It would appear that the documentation was wrong in M2
too.  I'll fix this.
Regards, Kelvin.

On 13/04/07, haleh mahbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This file C:\TuscanySDO\tuscany-

sdo-1.0-incubator-M3\sdo\sample\src\main\java\org\apache\tuscany\samples\sdo\overview.html
says  samples depend on the following libraries
EMF dependencies.

   - emf-common-{version}.jar - some common framework utility and base
   classes
   - emf-ecore-{version}.jar - the EMF core runtime implementation
   classes (the Ecore metamodel)
   - emf-ecore-change-{version}.jar - the EMF change recorder and
   framework
   - emf-ecore-xmi-{version}.jar - EMF's default XML (and XMI) serializer
   and loader

However what I find in the lib is
common-{version}.jar
ecore-change-{version}.jar
ecore-xmi-{version}.jar

Has the names changed or overview.html is wrong?

On 4/12/07, haleh mahbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Kelvin,
>
> I tried: tuscany-sdo-1.0-incubator-M3-bin.zip - ZIP archive, unpacked
size
> 15,444,127 bytes
>
>    - ReleaseNotes.txt says: Compatibility Concerns
>      M2 now uses the SDO 2.1 interfaces whereas M2 used the
2.0.1interfaces.

>              Shouldn't this be M3 now uses...
>
>    - C:\TuscanySDO\tuscany-sdo-1.0-incubator-M3\readme.html
>
>            This includes a link to M2 samples under this statement "
>
> Sample source code is available to download<
http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/sdo-java-download.html>as a separate
distribution to accompany this binary distribution. Download
> and unpack a suitable archive and follow the instructions in the archive
> build and run the samples.'
>
>    - This file C:\TuscanySDO\tuscany-

sdo-1.0-incubator-M3\sdo\sample\src\main\java\org\apache\tuscany\samples\sdo\overview.htmlsays:To
 run these samples against the current Tuscany codebase, follow the
http://cwiki.apache.org/TUSCANY/sdo-java.html>,
>    which describes how to build Tuscany SDO for Java in an Eclipse SDK
>    environment.
>
>            However at this page I see no  instructions. Should this be
the
> getInvolved link under development?
>
>  I ran into problems running the samples. I'll give it  another try
again
> tomorrow.
>
> Haleh
>

> On 4/12/07, kelvin goodson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Ant,
> >    here's a bit more context,  since you asked about whether there had
> > been
> > discussion of this topic ...

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200607.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]