On 4/20/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1 on focusing on the stability and consumability for the core functions,
other then helping on simplifying the runtime further and work on a Domain
concept, I also want to contribute around having a better integration with
App Servers, basically start by bringing back WAR plugin and TC
integration.

+1 on Raymond as Release Manager