On 4/24/07, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Simon Laws wrote:

> On 4/24/07, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> I'm seeing lots of Tomcat-related test failures when trying to build
>> the latest trunk code.  I've done a new checkout and cleaned out my
>> maven repo.  Here's a sample:

>> Is anyone else experiencing this?
>>
>>    Simon
>

> Hi Simon,
>
> I don't see this but I see the itest lockups later on in the build that
> Sebastien also gets.  Did you do a "mvn clean" also?

It was a fresh checkout so there was no need to do a clean.  The only
things in my local maven repo were the artifacts built by SDO.  I don't
have anything listening on port 80 or 8080.

> I did try running the databinding itest with tomcat and it wasn't very
> happy
> so switched back to jetty for the time being while chasing the lockup
> problem. I know that's not much help to you at the moment but generally
> things feel slightly amiss in the web services/app server area to me.

I noticed that these tests now use Tomcat instead of jetty as previously.
How do I switch between Tomcat and jetty?