The cypress trees are signature of Tuscany in Italy.
The road is the 'real road to soa success' :)

Any other suggestions for the picture?

On 5/17/07, Kevin Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I agree with Luciano. The right side is very nice but the endless-road
bordered by cypress trees does not seem to fit well.  I am also not sure
it
helps make the Tuscany connection.