SCA now have some samples that integrate with DAS and you will need the DAS
in your repository. As i don't think we published snapshots after we renamed
the <version>, you will need to build it locally, or edit the sample
pom.xmland remove the two das projects from it for now.

I can look at publishing a DAS snapshot by end of weekend.