From: ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 18, 2007 2:07 AM
Subject: Re: Java SCA 0.90 branch
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org

I've tried to use this with the ajax chat sample but can't get it to work. I
suppose as the calculator-web sample works this is probably a problem with
the sample but I can't see anything wrong, can any one else? I've moved the
chat sample and binding-ajax to trunk, but they're not in the build so you
need to build them separately, then the chat sample only works with the
sca-deployables directory, delete that and it should use the
sca-contribution.xml file but that seems to be ignored, can anyone see why?

  ...ant