Now that the 0.90 release is almost out i was wondering about what things to
work on next and came up a list of possibilities. Its not meant as any sort
of complete list, just things that came to mind skimming over SVN, and it
leaves out things others have been talking about as it was more for what I
could be doing. I wondered if any one had any comments on which of these
sounded useful, or not so useful, which would be good to get done soon or in
the next release, of if there were other things not on this list which might
be better to get done first? Anyone want to do or help with any of these?
Ones that interest me for the next release which I've already started
looking at are some of the Script items and the JMS and AMQP bindings.

  ...ant

Axis2
- work without pre-existing wsdl doc
- support attachments
- support accessing/setting SOAP headers
- WS-RM and WS-Security
- support WSA EPR in <binding.ws>
- async
- conversational
- Fix open jira's about ?wsdl and endpoint url
- support setting some optional stuff like Axis2 handlers, chunking, soap
version etc

Sort out our WSDL tooling story
- get SDO integrated into Axis2?

IDLs
- support WSDL 2.0

Runtime
- async
- conversational

Script
- optional .componentType sidefile
- 'any' style proxy for languages that support this
- support XML style as appropriate - E4X, ReXML etc
- groovy with annotations

WebApp
- conversational and sessions
- fix static servletHost
- deep integration

Binding-JMS
- get going agian
- support async
- support 1.0 spec

Binding-ampq
- create a new amqp binding
- support async

Binding-hessian
- get going agian

binding-ajax
- fix issue with reference needing same thread as a service

binding-jsonrpc
- fix current issues - servlet non-transient etc
- can we get comet/reverse ajax style references working?

implementation-bpel
- get old Ode code going again and finish

EJB extension
- get JIRA code integrated and working in the new runtime

policy
- get at least one working (security/rm in Axis2?)

spring container
- get it going again

Mediation
- as a minimum some sort of Mediator.mediate(Message) interface services can
use?

Distributions
- don't want to always distribute *everything*
- maybe distributions targeting each runtime and you can +/- extensions when
you build the distro?