Ant

Wow, thats what I call a list. I can add a couple of things to the list that
I want to work on for the next release.

Runtime
 Distributed domains (simple version of anyhow)

Demos
 Port feed aggregator over from Native SCA - has implications for scriting
so I can help out there a bit.

So from this there are bound to be some runtime implementation additions
and  I can support a bit of effort on the scripting side of things.

Other than that I see this as a breadth vs depth question. I.e. Do we make
what we have 100% or do we add new features. Certainly there needs  to be a
bit of both but as we are not at 1.0 yet, It would be good to get more
breadth first to really shake down the runtime with the widest possible set
of features and then consolidate into 1.0. Just my opinion.

On this basis I would also like to add CXF integration to the list as I
discussed it at ApacheCon.

I have also seen other things mentioned on the list recently

Deeper integration with Geronimo (is this what you mean by WebApp - deep
integration?)
host/implementation.osgi?
implementation.xslt (some support in scripting now - do we need more)

Not sure what timescales for last points are of course, and I'm not
suggesting all this for the next release, but they have at least been raised
as interesting on the list.

So what do we do with out wish list? How about we Raise all of these as
feature requests in JIRA and put a query up on the web site for retrieving
them? We could even use the voting feature to indicate who is interested in
what?