Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
> (cut)

3) In docs/, wer'e missing Javadoc for a number of SPI packages listed in CHANGES, and more importantly, Javadoc for the SCA Java APIs .

The javadoc for org.osoa.sca.* is there but these packages aren't being
included in the top-level index.

> (cut)

8) I'd suggest to rename the binding-echo-appl and implementation-crud-client to something else, as most of these samples are appls as well, and implementation-crud is not a client, but I don't have a good name proposal. I had proposed to rename echo-binding to echo-binding-extension but it doesn't fit either as none of our other extension modules are named *-extension. These two samples look too complicated to me now, but I'm not sure if we can do anything about it for this release.

I don't see a problem with naming these samples *-extension to
differentiate them from the other non-extension samples.  As you said
in an earlier post, this makes it easy for users to find the sample
extensions.  These are only sample "toy" extensions and I don't think
this would cause users to put -extension on the end of the names of
real extensions that they build.

I think we should leave the structure of these two samples as is for this
elease (modulo possible renaming), and discuss other alternatives later.