Hi,

As I may have mentioned earlier I also have been working on the SCA-OSGi
integration, but from the third aspect that Raymond mentions, using OSGi as
an underlying technology for an SCA container providing an extension
mechanism, dependency resolution and service registry capabilities.

I think my work would dovetail nicely with the work Rajini and Graham have
been doing. Would it be possible to create an osgi directory under contrib
with a subdir under that for each of our efforts (host, binding,
implementation)

What do you think?