Simon,

I think that the idea is to split the material between "official Website" pages and general Wiki pages. The official website pages would be restricted to editing by committers. The rest of the Wiki can be open to editing by all.

The simplest way for a non-committer to create something that is intended for the main website is to create the page in the Wiki area and then submit an email to the list with a URL to the page. Any committer can simply copy the page into the Confluence space for the offical website...

At least, that's my interpretation  ;-)

Mike.

Simon Nash wrote:
With this new approach, how can a non-committer make a change?
Will there be a mirror of the web site in the separate space
with committer+CLA access where I can do this?  Or will I need
to create diff patches and attach them to a JIRA?

  Simon

ant elder wrote:

+1, it would be unfortunate to have the home paged covered in unsavory links
by some spammer just as 0.90 has been announced.

  ...ant